Human resources (Know-how) and operative abilities (Know-that)
It’s not enough to know, you must also apply, it’s not enough to have the will, you must also do it.
Qualified experience gained in 50 years
at the service of designers and builders,
paying attention to environmental protection
Since 1967 Iterchimica develops and provides high-tech products for high-performance and environmentally friendly asphalt pavements. The company is strongly customer oriented and offers assistance and know-how exchange both in the identification of needs and during the construction phase, directly on site.
Iterchimica’s high-tech additive manufacturing is the result of more than 50 years of experience in the field. The innovations developed and tested by our laboratories are conceived to meet the needs of each technical intervention, respecting the uniqueness of each location and the areas of application.
Iterchimica combines a high quality of products with a high level of the services offered, which include: specialised support and technical assistance from the project to the construction and laying of asphalt pavements. The team of experts is available to offer assistance and counselling on products’ applications and instructions of use both during the definition of the design and during the final control. Our qualified technicians work to achieve the best performances for asphalt pavements, suggesting the best technical/economical solution possible.
Iterchimica’s laboratories have been recently renovated and implemented with state-of-the-art machineries and advanced equipment to test materials and chemical additives. In our laboratories, a team of experts constantly develops new solutions and conducts dynamic tests, simulating road traffic and weather conditions.
The fully equipped chemical laboratory provides a careful system of quality control and CE marking of products.
The acquired experience in this field has enabled Iterchimica to earn a position of great prestige in international working groups.
Registrations and collaborations
- Confindustria Bergamo
- Confindustria Assafrica&Mediterraneo
- Siteb (founding partner)
- AIS (Sustainable Infrastructure Association)
- UNI – Ente Italiano di Normazione
- Fondazione per lo Sviluppo Sostenibile
- PIARC (World Road Association)
- EAPA (European Asphalt Association)
- IBEF (International Bitumen Emulsion Federation)
- HAPA (Hungarian Asphalt Association)
- Quality Management System Certificate UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System Certicate UNI EN ISO 14001:2015
- PSV (Second Life Plastic) Certification for Gipave® and Superplast ECO
- Ministry of Education, of University and Research (MIUR)
Collaborations with national and international Universities
- Politecnico di Milano
- Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
- Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”
- Università degli Studi di Palermo
- Università degli Studi di Parma
- Università degli Studi di Padova
- Università di Bologna “Alma Mater Studiorum”
- Università degli Studi di Cagliari
- Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”
- Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Politecnico di Torino
- Università degli Studi di Bergamo
- Università della Calabria
- Universidad Politécnica De Madrid (Spain)
- University of Cantabria (Spain)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT – Australia)
- University of Massachusetts Boston (USA)
- École de technologie supérieure (Canada)
- Università di Belgrado (Serbia)
- TU Braunschweig (Germany)
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
- Technische Universität Dresden (Germany)
- Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic)
- Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Karadeniz Teknik Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Karabuk Üniversitesi (Turkey)
- Bern University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland)
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- Universidad Nacional del Centro del Perú